innisfree - Jeju Volcanic Blackhead 3-Step Program
A 3-Step pore care sheet that contains volcanic scoria for blackheads removal.
Innisfree prides itself on offering eco-friendly yet affordable cosmetics in attractive packaging that boasts of natural Jeju-grown and organic ingredients. The brand's favored ingredients include green tea, seaweed, tea tree, fruits and other mineral extracts such as volcanic clay, seaweed and more. Innisfree promotes fair trade practices and environmental sustainability, and does not use animal-originated ingredients, mineral oil or artificial colorants.
- About Jeju volcanic clusters. This is a remarkable natural ingredient that forms when lava from a volcano eruption solidifies on Jeju Island. It is excellent for absorbing sebum and dirt.
- A 3-step program sheet containing volcanic scoria components to help remove blackheads
- Step 1. Opens up pores for effective blackhead removal/ Step 2. Removes blackheads intensively./ Step 3. Tightens pores in areas
How to use:
- After cleansing, take out the pore opening sheet and apply it over your nose. Slowly remove the sheet after 15-20 minutes and gently wipe off the sebum that has come out of the pores.
- Apply enough water on the nose and remove the clear film on the blackhead out sheet with dry hands to apply over your nose. When the sheet dries completely after 10-15 minutes, slowly remove it from the edge.
- Take out the pore tightening mask and remove all films to place over your clean nose. Remove the mask after 10-15 minutes and gently pat the remaining essence for penetration.